Rehab Center Fitness and Nutrition Program
There are many aspects that combine to create the quality of life we enjoy each day. We understand this fact and the importance of a holistic approach to addiction treatment at our St. Louis alcohol and drug rehab center.
Clients in Midwest Institute for Addiction’s alcohol and drug rehab center are provided the opportunity to approach their health and wellness goals when they are ready. Fitness and health are catalyst for improved quality of life through self-confidence, self-efficacy, and self-worth. It is often underestimated when considering the power that a well designed fitness and nutrition plan can have on one’s recovery, but we do not make this mistake. Two of the most powerful self-therapies are diet and exercise.
What we offer:
- Nutritional Counseling and Management
- Fitness Counseling and Management
- Workout Plans
- Functional Analysis
- Corrective exercise prescription
- Masters of Science in Sports Rehabilitation (Physical Therapy)
- Bachelors of Science in Exercise Physiology
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist by NSCA
- Corrective Exercise Specialist by NASM
- Past professor in Biomechanics
- Registered Dietitian
- Cerfified Personal Trainers
We offer our clients fitness and nutrition counseling and managment that goes beyond the quality seen at many prominent gyms. Our clients are important, we focus not just on alcohol and drug use, but the whole person.